|Caution: Careful for the below spy||Topic List < Prev Topic | Next Topic >|
|Reply||< Prev Message | Next Message >|
Jan B. Tucker
J.B. Tucker & Associates, PI-10143
P.O. Box 433 Torrance CA 90508-0433
Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:40 pm
Ernesto Nevarez <portofaztlan@…>
I have no idea who this guy Nevarez is and it’s a really strange accusation to throw out at me. After all, by definition, I am a spy. I am a private investigator by trade. It’s not like it’s some kind of secret…..I blare it out for the whole world to hear in this blog and on my website. The Los Angeles Times wrote about my being a private investigator extensively in a July 1996 article that was promoted on the front page and which was the lead article in section B. I’ve appeared on radio and television as a private investigator, books have been written mentioning that I’m a private investigator and I’ve testified before legislative committees on behalf of the private investigative industry.
So, since PortofAztlan Yahoo Group is devoted to issues involving the labor movement, let me explain why many in the labor movement are glad that I’m a spy:
- For years I was the investigator used by District Council 2 of the Graphic Communications International Union (GCIU-Teamsters) to investigate employers and union busters….anybody who knows the former long time president of the union, the well-respected Bernie Sapiro, can ask him what he thinks about my sleuthing skills and how important they were to his union
- I worked my way up from Unit Vice Chair of Local 69 of The Newspaper Guild to serving as First Vice President under two successive local presidents
- I served as Southern California Public Relations Director for the Arizona Farm Workers Union (AFW) in 1978
- As a long time L.A. County Federation of Labor delegate I was a close confidante of Miguel Contreras and periodically called upon to perform special investigations for the County Fed in both labor struggles and political battles behind the scene
- I really could go on ad nauseum about my labor credentials
So, let me reiterate: I am a spy for the labor movement and I’ll plead guilty to that any day without apology…..but that’s better than being a Pendejo Ignorant Ass Mother-F–ker which is what I would characterize somebody who throws out an accusation without a shred of evidence as to why he made the claim.